Ruby Red Foundation is the only registered not-for-profit charity dedicated solely to making MPN research happen and supporting patients. We are operated entirely by volunteers and exist only from the generous support of the community.
We encourage anyone with an interest in MPN to join the Foundation - patients, carers, family members, clinicians, researchers and other healthcare professionals.
To help celebrate Ruby Red Day 2018 and our membership launch, we are excited to be offering annual membership to the Foundation for only $10 - limited time only.
As a valued member of the Ruby Red Foundation you can expect some amazing benefits and fantastic opportunities to participate in the Foundation's activities, including:
- Receive a copy of our quarterly magazine Bloodstone
- Notification of the events in your State or Territory, as well as discounted event prices
- Invitation to attend the Foundation's AGM - held in Sydney typically around November each year
- Special discounts on products and services provided by our generous partners
- Invitation to member-only special events and functions
Also for patients, carers, family & friends:
- Opportunities to represent the Foundation at International & Australian patient conferences
- Tell your story of living with MPN or supporting a loved one through our upcoming video series
- Other benefits from our generous partners to be announced soon
Also for practicing clinicians & researchers:
- Publish your research, connect with the patient community
- Opportunity to contribute towards the scientific and strategic development of the Foundation
- Notification of upcoming research grants
- Apply for a grant from the Foundation
- Opportunity to present at the Foundation's AGM
- Invitation to attend our quarterly Research Advisory Group meetings (tele/video conferencing available)
Don't hesitate, register your membership today!
Ruby Red Foundation is registered as a charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-Profits Commission (ACNC), we are 100% independent and remain accountable for how your funds are spent - including legislative compliance across each jurisdiction we operate and subject to annual external auditing of accounts.
Eligible tax-deductible donations ($2 or more) have Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) status with the Australian Tax Office.